About My Mitzah Project

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It Wasn't As Cold Today

I cleared out a lot of poo again today. I shoveled poop. Do you know, cows are huge?

I fed the animals today, too. Horses, cows, pigs and goats. They all eat hay. Except the goats get lured into their building with grain then they eat hay. The goats stay inside for the night.

The pigs are super huge. A couple of pot bellied pigs escaped their pens. It was fun and cute but we had to round them up.

Amelia the piglet didn't grow much bigger from last week. Amelia was playing with Kathy's (who is the CAS founder) black lab dog named Hannah and it was so cute. See another video of Amelia below.

It wasn't as cold today so I didn't have to be in a coat, which was very nice. I was able to move around more. I think that the animals like the warmer weather better but I didn't notice any behavioral changes.

Here's a video from CAS's YouTube channel showing Amelia going to Petsmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment